Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Loses Nearly 600 Megawatts Due To “Lack Of Gas”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Loses Nearly 600 Megawatts Due To “Lack Of Gas” Empty Iraq Loses Nearly 600 Megawatts Due To “Lack Of Gas”

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jan 2022, 7:10 am

[size=38]Iraq Loses Nearly 600 Megawatts Due To “Lack Of Gas”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/10/2022 | 4:02 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala..
    A former government official revealed, on Monday, that the national system lost more than 600 megawatts after the Al-Mansuriya gas station, east of Diyala, was extinguished.
    The former head of the Energy Committee in the Diyala Council, Muhammad Mahdi Al-Saadi, told the "Information" agency, "The Mansouriya gas station, east of Diyala, witnessed a complete extinguishment of all electricity generation turbines due to the lack of gas, which represents the most important factor in the power generation cycle."
    He added, "Al-Mansuriya is one of the latest power plants in Iraq, launched by a French company years ago, and it is capable of generating more than 600 megawatts," warning that "its complete extinguishment means losing the national system an important part of the energy that Baghdad and other provinces supply." “.
    He pointed to "the need to move quickly towards securing gas revenues that contribute to the permanent operation of a large gas station by investing in the nearby Mansouriya fields, which include 4 giant wells and distinguished types of gas." Ended 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:57 am