Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Princes And Sheikhs Of Tribes And Clans Mediate To Resolve The Dispute Between The Framework And The

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Princes And Sheikhs Of Tribes And Clans Mediate To Resolve The Dispute Between The Framework And The Empty Princes And Sheikhs Of Tribes And Clans Mediate To Resolve The Dispute Between The Framework And The

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jan 2022, 6:40 am

[size=38]Princes And Sheikhs Of Tribes And Clans Mediate To Resolve The Dispute Between The Framework And The Current
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/29/2022 | 2:10 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The head of the Bani Malik tribe, MP Durgham Al-Maliki, revealed on Saturday that there is a movement of princes and tribal chiefs inside and outside Iraq to intervene in order to resolve the dispute between the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement.
    Al-Maliki said in a statement to "Information", that "the dispute between the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement led to anxiety among the main tribal leaders in Iraq."
    He added that "the dispute necessitated clan intervention to reconcile matters and end the dispute between the two main forces of the Shiite component," revealing that "there is a movement of 10 princes and tribal chiefs inside and outside Iraq to intervene in order to resolve the dispute between the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement in the coming days."
    On the other hand, al-Maliki confirmed that “Sayyid al-Sadr’s visit to Baghdad is a personal visit to the visit of Imam al-Kadhim (peace be upon him), and it was not within the schedule of the visit to hold a meeting with the framework, and what was said about a meeting in al-Amiri’s house are just speculations.” Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:03 am