Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-UN workshop on the mechanisms for implementing the UN Convention against Corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-UN workshop on the mechanisms for implementing the UN Convention against Corruption Empty An Iraqi-UN workshop on the mechanisms for implementing the UN Convention against Corruption

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Feb 2022, 6:38 am

[size=45]An Iraqi-UN workshop on the mechanisms for implementing the UN Convention against Corruption
    4 hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, the Commission of Integrity and the United Nations Development Program in Iraq held a workshop to introduce the methodology of the United Nations Convention against Corruption and its implementation mechanisms.
    The head of the authority, Judge Alaa Jawad Al-Saadi, pointed to the importance of partnership in efforts to combat corruption and to prosecute violators of public money, pointing out that the authority’s law included its contribution to preventing and combating corruption and adopting transparency in the management of governance affairs at all levels with the participation of other control bodies and under the umbrella of the judiciary.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:44 am