Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashan About Re-Opening The Candidacy For The Presidency Of The Republic: We Await The Decision Of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashan About Re-Opening The Candidacy For The Presidency Of The Republic: We Await The Decision Of  Empty Khashan About Re-Opening The Candidacy For The Presidency Of The Republic: We Await The Decision Of

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Feb 2022, 6:31 am

Khashan About Re-Opening The Candidacy For The Presidency Of The Republic: We Await The Decision Of The Federal Court On Wednesday
    02/21/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The independent representative, Basem Khashan, confirmed today, Monday, that the Federal Court will issue its decision regarding the legality of reopening the autopsy for the position of the Presidency of the Republic next Wednesday.
    Khashan said in a tweet on Twitter, followed by Earth News, that "next Wednesday, the Federal Court will consider the case to challenge the decision of the Presidency of the House of Representatives to open the door for candidacy for the position of President of the Republic."
    He added, "This lawsuit is not directed against anyone or a party, but rather to ensure respect for the constitution and the law enacted by the Council itself, and for the respect of the deputies whom this decision has placed on the shelf!"
    Earlier this month, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi announced the opening of the door for candidacy for the position of President of the Republic following the expiration of the constitutional deadline and Parliament's failure to elect a candidate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:04 am