Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: We await the President of the Republic's conviction of one of three charges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: We await the President of the Republic's conviction of one of three charges Empty Al-Fateh: We await the President of the Republic's conviction of one of three charges

Post by Rocky Mon 04 May 2020, 2:16 am

Al-Fateh: We await the President of the Republic's conviction of one of three charges

09:30 - 04/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fateh Alliance announced, on Monday, that it is awaiting the decision of the Federal Supreme Court to convict the President of one of three charges he committed, stressing that the complaint against him is still pending.
    The coalition spokesman, MP Ahmad Al-Asadi, said in a televised dialogue with his follower, "Al-Maalouma", that "the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, must be convicted of one of three, which is: to betray and violate the constitution and perjury in the oath", indicating that "we are awaiting a decision to convict Barham Salih from the Federal Court."
    Al-Asadi added, “The Federal Court’s decision to convict Saleh is subject to political will,” noting that “Saleh admitted that he committed a constitutional violation and the complaint is outstanding.”
    He continued: "We will not be silent about Saleh's violations, because silence is a demolition of the state." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:59 am