Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    Masrour Barzani: The Federal Court's decision is "politicised" and unconstitutional, and we reject i

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 270338
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    Masrour Barzani: The Federal Court's decision is "politicised" and unconstitutional, and we reject i Empty Masrour Barzani: The Federal Court's decision is "politicised" and unconstitutional, and we reject i

    Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2022, 4:56 am

    POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [size=52]Masrour Barzani: The Federal Court's decision is "politicised" and unconstitutional, and we reject it according to the constitution[/size]

    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]In a press conference held in the capital, Erbil:[/size]
    [size=45]No court has the right to annul or override any constitutional article.[/size]
    [size=45]There is an infringement on the constitutional rights of the people of Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The Federal Court’s decision that the oil and gas law was unconstitutional came at a sensitive time, and it was a “politicized” decision.[/size]
    [size=45]There is an attempt to distort many provisions of the constitution and not implement them.[/size]
    [size=45]The people of the Kurdistan Region are the most affected by the previous regime and have not been compensated.[/size]
    [size=45]We reject the decision of the Federal Court in accordance with the Constitution.[/size]
    [size=45]There are political goals behind the Federal Court's decision.[/size]
    [size=45]We will continue to apply the oil and gas law in the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]We demand the next parliament to establish the Federal Council in accordance with Article 92 of the Constitution[/size]
    [size=45]We informed the federal government of our readiness for dialogue.[/size]
    [size=45]Only 41 percent of oil revenues go to the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]We will continue our oil policy.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the constitution, the management of oil and the private sector must be joint.[/size]
    [size=45]We did not transgress the rights of anyone, and we do not accept anyone transgressing our rights.[/size]
    [size=45]The provisions of the Iraqi constitution have not been implemented.[/size]
    [size=45]The Federal Court was not established according to the constitution.[/size]
    [size=45]The decision of the Federal Court regarding the oil and gas law in the Kurdistan Region is not in the interest of neither the Iraqi people nor the people of Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The decision of the Federal Court regarding the oil and gas law in the Kurdistan Region deepened the problems.[/size]
    [size=45]We will comply with the oil and gas law if it is issued.[/size]
    [size=45]We reject every decision that does not comply with the constitution.[/size]
    [size=45]The constitution clarifies how to manage natural resources.[/size]
    [size=45]The people of Kurdistan only demand their constitutional rights.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqis must defend their rights and the constitutional rights of the people of the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]We are committed to all contracts with oil companies.[/size]
    [size=45]We demand the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution.[/size]
    [size=45]Articles 44 and 65 of the constitution provide for the establishment of the Federal Council, which has not happened so far.[/size]
    [size=45]There is a previous agreement between Erbil and Baghdad that states that in the event that the federal oil and gas law is not issued, each party will work according to the existing law in force, and we have the oil and gas law issued by the Kurdistan Parliament in 2007 and we are working with it.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Region has constitutional and legal rights that the federal government must provide to us.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Region received only 5% of the federal budget, so what did they do with the remaining 95 percent?[/size]

    [size=45]The Kurdistan Region received only 5% of the federal budget, so what did they do with the remaining 95 percent?[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 1:50 pm