Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani welcomes the Federal Court’s decision: It will strengthen confidence in the relation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani welcomes the Federal Court’s decision: It will strengthen confidence in the relation Empty Masrour Barzani welcomes the Federal Court’s decision: It will strengthen confidence in the relation

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2024, 4:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani welcomes the Federal Court’s decision: It will strengthen confidence in the relationship between Erbil and Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, welcomed the decision of the Federal Supreme Court, which confirmed the employee’s right to choose the public or private bank through which he wishes to receive his salary, within the Kurdistan Regional Government’s financial inclusion initiative (Hisabi Project).[/size]
    [size=45]Masrour Barzani said, today, Wednesday (July 3, 2024) via his account on the “X” platform: “I welcome the clarification issued today by the Federal Court that allows the employee the freedom to determine public and private banks in the Kurdistan Regional Government’s financial inclusion initiative, the Hesabi project.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “Our citizens must enjoy the same rights as their peers in the rest of the country, especially the right of Kurdistan Regional Government employees to freely choose the bank they wish to deal with to receive their salaries, within the banks authorized and approved by the Central Bank of Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]Masrour Barzani pointed out that “the main goal of the My Account initiative is to work under and through the Central Bank,” noting that today’s court clarification renews “this established right.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government stressed that “the progress we have made today will contribute to advancing the accounting project,” adding, “which will allow us to fulfill our promise to register one million citizens in this process by the end of this year.”[/size]
    [size=45]Masrour Barzani urged salary recipients in the Kurdistan Region to “register as soon as possible,” while he believed that this progress achieved “will consolidate the foundations of trust in the relationship between Erbil and Baghdad,” indicating that this “opens horizons for resolving other pending problems.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the salaries of more than 300,000 employees in the Kurdistan Region have been settled so far through the “Hisabi” project.[/size]
    [size=45]The federal government informed the Kurdistan Region that it has no problem with the settlement of salaries through “My Account” and that it approves of this settlement, but settlement must be carried out from now on in the Trade Bank of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]On May 18, the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region submitted to the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) the first lists of employees’ names to be settled, which included 368 employees, and on May 23, it submitted to the bank a new list of 453 employees.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 7:43 pm