Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Is Discussing With ACSAD To Find Solutions To Combat Desertification And Increase Green Spaces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Is Discussing With ACSAD To Find Solutions To Combat Desertification And Increase Green Spaces Empty Iraq Is Discussing With ACSAD To Find Solutions To Combat Desertification And Increase Green Spaces

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2022, 1:59 pm

Iraq Is Discussing With ACSAD To Find Solutions To Combat Desertification And Increase Green Spaces
    09/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Minister of Agriculture, Mohamed Karim Al-Khafaji, received today, Wednesday, the Director-General of the Arab Center for Studies of Arid Zones and Dry Lands (ACSAD), Dr. Nasr El-Din El-Obeid, and discussed with him finding solutions to combat desertification and increase green spaces.
    A statement by the ministry, received by Earth News, stated, "During the meeting, which was attended by the technical agent of the ministry, Dr. Mithaq Abdel Hussein, and Mrs. Rawya Mezal Mahmoud, director general of the Department of Forestry and Combating Desertification, joint cooperation between the Ministry of Agriculture and ACSAD in the areas of combating desertification and stopping desertification was discussed." Sand creep towards agricultural and residential areas and water scarcity conditions.”
    The statement added, "It was agreed on the importance of finding solutions that guarantee the treatment of water scarcity and drought by finding mathematical models and models that address this phenomenon."

He explained, "It was also agreed to continue efforts and cooperation between the Ministry of Agriculture and the Organization to create areas suitable for living and practice agricultural work, and to create a sound environment in terms of health and economics after conditions of water scarcity, as well as providing pastures for livestock and spreading pastoral plants in light of climatic changes and lack of rain that It cast a shadow over the environmental and agricultural realities.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:36 pm