Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi affirms work on developing strategies to combat desertification and find solutions to the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi affirms work on developing strategies to combat desertification and find solutions to the  Empty Al-Kazemi affirms work on developing strategies to combat desertification and find solutions to the

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Feb 2022, 5:43 am

Al-Kazemi affirms work on developing strategies to combat desertification and find solutions to the water crisis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed working to develop strategies to combat desertification and find solutions to the water crisis, while noting that there are problems at the level of projects established in the sources of the Tigris and Euphrates.
    Al-Kazemi said, during his attendance at the 36th Regional Conference for the Near East and North Africa, in cooperation with FAO, in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, "I welcome you to Iraq, wishing this conference success in achieving its goals and objectives, and being a platform for further cooperation and partnership. In the areas of food and agriculture, and in a manner that achieves the objectives of the Organization (FAO) in the service of societies,” noting that “the conference enhances Baghdad’s role as the capital of peace, the capital of meeting, and the capital of cooperation and partnership, between the countries of the region and the world.”
    He explained, "The conference is entitled (Recovery and Resumption of Employment), which looks at developing food and agricultural systems capable of achieving sustainable development goals." It is necessary to work on diagnosing challenges and solutions strategies, to reach desired results, based on the available capabilities, and to benefit from experiences The pioneering humanitarian in this field.
    He added, "The world today is facing the challenges of drought, desertification and climate change, and this type of challenge is multiplied in Iraq, due to the absence of modernization in modern agricultural and irrigation systems for many years prior, due to absurd wars, corruption and mismanagement," stressing "work to transform these challenges into opportunities for creativity, as well as we are working to develop strategies to combat desertification, and find solutions to the water crisis.”
    He pointed out that "the responsibilities entrusted to the current generations are great, as the crisis affects everyone without exception, and we have to work in a collective spirit, and to rise above our narrow interests and our own accounts, and adhere to the spirit of cooperation and partnership and launch towards integration, to achieve comprehensive water and food security, which will necessarily lead to the development of a pattern the lives of our communities, achieving prosperity and sustainable development.
    He pointed out that "the region today is living in complex conditions and great challenges, and there is an impact of political differences in the renaissance of this region, which possesses all the ingredients for advancement," stressing that "the solution begins with the neutralization of sustainable development projects, especially at the level of food and water security for peoples."
    He continued, "We must have the spirit of one teamwork, because we are the sons of this land, and we will remain in it, and cooperation and partnership are the natural choice to secure the future of our coming generations."
    He stated, "The language of dialogue and common thinking and avoiding self-solutions that do not take into account the interests of the neighborhood, is the cornerstone of cooperation and partnership, as no society can grow at the expense of another, and the human experience leads us to this conclusion, and to this result," referring to "Iraq's endeavors." in achieving integration with neighbours.
    He stressed, "Iraq has problems at the level of projects established in the sources of the Tigris and Euphrates, and the principle of common interests and dialogue must be adopted to solve them in a way that guarantees the interests of all," explaining that "there are many commonalities in our region, and we must improve their management, in order to devote the concept of cooperation and partnership." real work on the ground.
    He concluded, "I thank you, and I welcome you again in Baghdad, which is your Baghdad, and I thank FAO for its efforts in Iraq and its cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 4:44 pm