Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WORK DIRECTED TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF MEDICAL COMMITTEES IN THE GOVERNORATES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WORK DIRECTED TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF MEDICAL COMMITTEES IN THE GOVERNORATES Empty WORK DIRECTED TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF MEDICAL COMMITTEES IN THE GOVERNORATES

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    WORK DIRECTED TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF MEDICAL COMMITTEES IN THE GOVERNORATES
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]40 minutes ago32

During his meeting with the Chairman of the Authority for Persons with Disabilities..
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs directed an increase in the number of medical committees in the governorates.
    And the ministry’s media stated, in a statement received by the news agency, that “the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Dr. Alaa Aboud Al-Sakini, directed an increase in the number of medical committees in the governorates to conduct medical examinations for the disabled applicants for inclusion in the services of the authority and to expedite the completion of medical reports, during his meeting with the head of the Disability Welfare Authority. And the special needs Ahmed Hadi with the intention of Sunday 27/3-2022.
    Al-Sakini indicated, according to the statement, during the meeting that “there is a delay in the work of the medical committees in the governorates, as the number is insufficient compared to the number of persons with disabilities who are applicants for inclusion in the services of the commission, calling on the concerned authorities in the provincial councils and the Ministry of Health to respond quickly and form additional numbers of Medical committees, as well as facilitating procedures and expediting the completion of medical reports to complete applicants’ transactions quickly and transparently.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:17 pm