Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Closure Of 50% Of Gravel And Sand Quarries In Diyala Because Of The “Dollar”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Closure Of 50% Of Gravel And Sand Quarries In Diyala Because Of The “Dollar” Empty Closure Of 50% Of Gravel And Sand Quarries In Diyala Because Of The “Dollar”

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Mar 2022, 2:30 pm

[size=38]Closure Of 50% Of Gravel And Sand Quarries In Diyala Because Of The “Dollar”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/28/2022 | 9:31 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala...
    A former government official revealed, on Monday, that 50% of gravel and sand quarries have closed their doors in Diyala because of the curse of the dollar.
    Former Diyala council member Karim al-Jubouri said in an interview with Al-Information that "4 areas in Diyala have been characterized by the presence of gravel and sand quarries for decades, and they provide the construction sector in the province and neighboring provinces with what it needs in large quantities."
    He added, "The rise in the exchange rate of the dollar in recent months has caused great harm to the owners of quarries due to an unprecedented increase in the prices of reserve materials for machinery and machinery for the production of gravel and sand, which led to the closure of 50%, especially since the prices of sand and gravel did not rise in a way that contributes to containing the increase." occurring in the prices of reserve materials.
    He pointed out that "dozens of workers lost job opportunities in gravel and sand quarries after closing their doors recently, stressing that this sector represents an important point of activity for several regions that depend directly on the work of quarries to secure their livelihoods."
    Gravel and sand quarries are spread in the Mansouriya, Muqdadiya and Al-Sudour areas, and they produce large quantities of gravel and sand daily.

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 9:31 am