Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independent Deputy: Wednesday's Session Will Be Without A Quorum, And We Will Not Be Subject To Thre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Independent Deputy: Wednesday's Session Will Be Without A Quorum, And We Will Not Be Subject To Thre Empty Independent Deputy: Wednesday's Session Will Be Without A Quorum, And We Will Not Be Subject To Thre

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Mar 2022, 6:00 am

[size=38]Independent Deputy: Wednesday's Session Will Be Without A Quorum, And We Will Not Be Subject To Threats And Extortion
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/29/2022 | 1:21 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The independent member of Parliament, Adnan Al-Jabri, expected, on Tuesday, the repetition of the scenario of the failure to complete the quorum during Wednesday's session, indicating that threats and threats against independent representatives will not work.
    Al-Jabri said in an interview followed by "Al-Maalouma", "We, as independent MPs, have a firm position, and we have observations and criteria for selecting presidencies, and that political machines exert pressure on independents and hold them responsible for the failure of the Saturday session."
    He added, "There are accusations of disloyalty to the homeland and others that we do not care about, and our political positions are firm, but the demands of some forces boycotting the presidential election session are unsuccessful and do not concern the central and southern provinces."
    Al-Jabri explained, "The scenario of Saturday's session will be repeated next Wednesday due to the lack of clarity in the vision of the majority put forward by the tripartite alliance, because the three will not be able to complete the quorum for next Wednesday's session." finished/25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:36 pm