Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More Than Five Years After Its Liberation, Where Did The Money Allocated For The Reconstruction Of N

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More Than Five Years After Its Liberation, Where Did The Money Allocated For The Reconstruction Of N Empty More Than Five Years After Its Liberation, Where Did The Money Allocated For The Reconstruction Of N

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 5:14 am

More Than Five Years After Its Liberation, Where Did The Money Allocated For The Reconstruction Of Nineveh Go?
    07/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Director of Rasd Center for Intellectual and Strategic Studies, Muhammad Ghossoub, revealed today, Thursday, the fate of the funds allocated for the reconstruction of Nineveh Governorate.
    Ghossoub told "Earth News" that "everyone knows that Nineveh Governorate has suffered great destruction after it was occupied by ISIS gangs and during the liberation operations. There are many funds allocated to Nineveh Governorate, whether from the federal government or from international bodies and international organizations, but this money is more Of the 90% of it went into the pockets of the corrupt.
    He added, "The evidence is the ruling issued by the Integrity Commission against the director of projects in Nineveh Governorate for a period of 7 years, in addition to a ruling issued more than a year ago against two engineers who were contracted as a contract, each of them stole 8 billion dinars, and now they are fugitives to Turkey."
    And he indicated that “the reasons for this money going to the pockets of the corrupt is because there is no oversight or follow-up for this money that was dedicated to the reconstruction and reconstruction of Nineveh Governorate, in addition to the presence of political parties that control the governorate without supervision or accountability, whether from the regulatory authorities or from the federal government in the past.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:44 am