Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Russian economist warns of a global crisis that only large countries will survive, and talks about

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Russian economist warns of a global crisis that only large countries will survive, and talks about Empty A Russian economist warns of a global crisis that only large countries will survive, and talks about

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Apr 2022, 6:14 am

[size=30]A Russian economist warns of a global crisis that only large countries will survive, and talks about Iraq

2022-04-08
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

A Russian economic analyst warns of a global economic crisis that only large countries will escape from, pointing out that Iraq could have escaped from it had it not been for the war that destroyed its economy.
    The Russian RT station quoted Russian political analyst Alexander Nazarov as saying that the world is approaching the height of a global economic crisis, and only large economies and countries will survive.
    He added that the repercussions of this crisis on the Arab countries will be uneven, but that Algeria has the best chance in everything, and to preserve its independence and its own currency, it has a large gold reserve, and a fairly balanced economy.
    He noted that Saudi Arabia has a problem with food independence, and its oil is too important for the United States or China to leave out of their control.
    "Theoretically, Iraq and Syria could have had good chances, but the war destroyed them," Nazarov added.
    And he added, "As for Egypt, given the size of its economy, it may have an opportunity, but its problems are no less than their weight in the Arab world."
    Nazarov concluded that Algeria has the best chance, and the rest of the Arab countries have little chances of maintaining their currencies without linking to stronger currencies and remaining independent players on the world stage.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm