Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Member Of Fatah: The Government's Lowliness Allowed Foreign Interference In Internal Affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Member Of Fatah: The Government's Lowliness Allowed Foreign Interference In Internal Affairs Empty A Member Of Fatah: The Government's Lowliness Allowed Foreign Interference In Internal Affairs

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2022, 6:16 am

[size=38]A Member Of Fatah: The Government's Lowliness Allowed Foreign Interference In Internal Affairs
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/12/2022 | 9:09 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Hussein, criticized the continuation of foreign interference in the country's internal affairs without any government deterrent, pointing out that the government's procrastination allowed these interventions and the perpetration of crimes inside Iraq.
    Hussein told Al-Maalouma, "Al-Kazemi's government is reckless in front of Saudi, Emirati and Turkish foreign interventions, as well as American interference in the Iraqi file and affairs, and has also made Iraq a starting point for settling accounts."
    He added, "The Prime Minister cannot stand against external interference in the internal affairs of Iraq as a result of his weakness and acceptance of what is happening and what the external player imposes to achieve his interests."
    And he indicated that "the government that runs Iraq is weak and will not be able to condemn the crimes committed by America in Iraq, especially the crime of assassinating the victory leaders, which America has openly admitted to committing in front of all countries of the world." finished

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:54 pm