Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers meets to discuss several issues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers meets to discuss several issues  Empty Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers meets to discuss several issues

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2022, 5:47 am

[size=30]Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers meets to discuss several issues [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - The Department of Media and Information said that the Kurdistan Region Council of Ministers will meet today, Wednesday, to discuss several files.
    The Department of Information and Information said in a statement that the Council will meet in its regular weekly meeting, headed by the Prime Minister of the Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, and his deputy, Qubad Talabani.
    During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
    In the first part, the results of the Kurdistan Region delegation's visit to the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, and its meeting with the Minister of Oil in the federal government will be presented.
    As for the second part, a review of the work mechanisms within the Kurdistan Regional Government will be conducted, in the direction of developing work, assuming responsibilities, conducting business and tasks, and implementing the decisions of the Kurdistan Regional Government.
    In the third part of the meeting, the draft internal commercial curriculum and commercial registration in the Kurdistan Region will be discussed, and the new draft law of the Ministry of Municipalities and Tourism will be presented for voting.
    In the last section, the proposal of the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources to cancel customs duties on imported livestock during the month of Ramadan will be discussed, due to the high prices of red meat in the markets of Kurdistan Region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:46 pm