Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq rejects the Israeli language of violence: predicts more tension and tension

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq rejects the Israeli language of violence: predicts more tension and tension Empty Iraq rejects the Israeli language of violence: predicts more tension and tension

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2022, 5:14 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq rejects the Israeli language of violence: predicts more tension and tension[/size]

[size=45]On Friday, the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed its rejection of Israeli practices and the “high frequency of violence” against the Palestinians. While it rejected calls to storm holy sites, it affirmed that the “language of violence” predicts more “congestion and perpetuates tension.”[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry said in a statement, “Iraq expresses its strong condemnation of the high rate of violence witnessed in the Palestinian territories and the expansion of the operations of the Israeli occupation forces in a number of Palestinian cities and villages, and the accompanying excessive use of violence against the Palestinians, which resulted in casualties and injuries and the arrest of dozens.” .[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi Foreign Ministry added, "We affirm Iraq's rejection of any incitement, including the condemned calls to storm holy sites, such as the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Rock, and others." The Foreign Ministry statement continued, "While we call for the need to contain these rapid and dangerous developments, Iraq expresses its permanent bias towards the Palestinian people and their right to recover all their rights."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement explained that "the language of violence adopted by Israel foretells more tension, and perpetuates an atmosphere of tension, which will only lead to an increase in escalation and aggravation without reaching any solution."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:49 am