Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan government confirms continuing negotiations with Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan government confirms continuing negotiations with Baghdad Empty Kurdistan government confirms continuing negotiations with Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 11 May 2022, 5:37 am

[size=35][size=35]Kurdistan government confirms continuing negotiations with Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-05-11 | 05:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Wednesday, the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that the elections will be held on time, while confirming the continuation of negotiations with Baghdad.

The head of the provincial government said[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3264183849/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1 %D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Masrour Barzani[/url]During a press conference held in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The "elections in the province[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It must take place on time," stressing "the need to adhere to the democratic process, and the parties must abide by that."

He added that "there are some non-oil internal imports, including fees, taxes and crossings that do not fully reach the region."

And about discussions with[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Barzani stated that "negotiations with the government b[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It continues and we have given it all the required information,” noting that “the governmental or party negotiating committees who went to the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Provide all the information.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:25 am