Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji To The Kuwaiti Ambassador: Iraq Is Keen To Develop Its Relations With Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji To The Kuwaiti Ambassador: Iraq Is Keen To Develop Its Relations With Kuwait Empty Al-Araji To The Kuwaiti Ambassador: Iraq Is Keen To Develop Its Relations With Kuwait

Post by Rocky Sun 15 May 2022, 8:39 am

Al-Araji To The Kuwaiti Ambassador: Iraq Is Keen To Develop Its Relations With Kuwait
    14/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, received in his office today, Saturday, the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad, Salem Al-Zamanan, on the occasion of the end of his duties, while stressing Iraq's keenness to develop its relations with Kuwait
    Al-Araji discussed with the Kuwaiti ambassador, according to a statement by his media office and received by Earth News, "the developments in the political and security situation in the region, and ways to enhance brotherly relations between the two brotherly countries and peoples."
    Al-Araji stressed to the Kuwaiti ambassador, "Iraq's keenness to develop its relations with Kuwait and in all fields, to serve the interests of the two countries and the region."
    For his part, the Kuwaiti ambassador expressed his country's "aspiration that Iraq will witness more security, progress and stability."
    [color:a4ea=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 9:36 am