Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey ignores Iraq's water demands and its delegation fails to visit Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey ignores Iraq's water demands and its delegation fails to visit Baghdad Empty Turkey ignores Iraq's water demands and its delegation fails to visit Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 23 May 2022, 5:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Turkey ignores Iraq's water demands and its delegation fails to visit Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Adviser to the Ministry of Water Resources, Aoun Diab, confirmed, on Sunday, that the Turkish delegation, which is scheduled to visit Iraq to reach understandings regarding water releases, did not come to Iraq, despite its previous assurances.
    Diab said in an interview, "The Turkish side promised us to come to Baghdad to discuss the file of water releases, but it has not come so far," noting that "we have no information about the possibility of the Turkish delegation coming or not, in order to complete some of the terms of the memorandum of understanding that was approved between us, We are trying to reach deeper understandings in the field of determining the water quotas from the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.”
    Diab stated that "the Turkish delegation was supposed to come after the feast, but the time has exceeded three weeks, and so far we do not know whether the Turkish delegation will attend or not," adding that "if the Turkish delegation comes, we will discuss many issues related to water."
    As for Turkey’s insistence on its position not to grant Iraq its entitlements from water releases, Diab clarified: “From our side, we are technicians, we have clearly defined matters from the technical and legal standpoints. As for the political will, it depends on both countries.” finished/25[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:47 am