Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Endowments: 39 thousand pilgrims, Iraq’s share, and waiving the religious obligation i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Endowments: 39 thousand pilgrims, Iraq’s share, and waiving the religious obligation i Empty Parliamentary Endowments: 39 thousand pilgrims, Iraq’s share, and waiving the religious obligation i

Post by Rocky Thu 09 May 2024, 6:39 am

Parliamentary Endowments: 39 thousand pilgrims, Iraq’s share, and waiving the religious obligation is “conditional”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (May 9, 2024), the Parliamentary Endowments Committee announced Iraq’s quota for the Hajj season, while indicating that waiving the performance of the Hajj is conditional. 
    Committee member Yasser Al-Husseini said, in an interview with “Baghdad Today,” that “the latest update for Iraq’s quota for the next Hajj season reaches more than 39,000, in addition to additional quotas granted to the government and ministers that are outside the main quota within the personal travel committees.”
    He added, "The Endowments and Hajj Committee is following up with the Hajj delegation the database of those included in the Hajj for the current season and is conducting a boycott with the names of those who won," pointing out that "no cases of name replacement have been detected."
    Al-Husseini stated, “The committee allowed any pilgrim to waive his legal share in the Hajj, whether he died or was unable to perform the Hajj due to illness to another person, and this is normal.”
    He pointed out, "Until now, the numbers that will be transported by air or land have not been clearly determined, pending the completion of the authority's mission contracts with Iraqi Airways or the rest of the other companies, but in general, Saudi Arabia welcomes the diversity of means of flow of pilgrims to its lands." 
    Yesterday, Wednesday, the Supreme Authority for Hajj and Umrah warned citizens against going to the Holy Land without obtaining a Hajj visa, while noting that the Saudi authorities have set financial fines for every person who performs Hajj without a permit .
    The head of the Supreme Authority for Hajj and Umrah, Sami Al-Masoudi, said in his speech during the annual conference of contractors and bus drivers for pilgrim convoys, followed by “Baghdad Today,” that “the contractor is the leader of the Hajj convoy and has great responsibilities during the Hajj season,” calling on “contractors of land convoys to adhere to the dispatch schedule, as The Authority has completed its preparations with the relevant authorities to make the process of enshrining the guests of God a success .”
    Al-Masoudi warned citizens of “the consequences of going to the Holy Land without obtaining a Hajj visa,” noting that “the Saudi authorities have set financial fines for every person who performs Hajj without a permit or contributes to its transportation, in addition to preventing entry to the Kingdom, while imposing a prison sentence and confiscation of the means of transportation for everyone.” “Whoever contributes to transporting pilgrims without a permit .  ”
    The head of the authority stressed “the need to guide, educate and educate pilgrims to avoid everything that disturbs the peace of the Hajj, including raising pictures, chants and political slogans, and taking pictures of political and religious symbols and figures, and that the Hajj be for God Almighty and to ask for forgiveness,” stressing “preventing any person outside the Hajj.” The Iraqi Hajj delegation stays in the pilgrims’ camps in Arafa and Mina . 
    The Chairman of the Authority launched the “Distinguished Contractor Initiative in all of the Authority’s offices, where the most distinguished contractor is chosen, to be exempted from the requirements of the competitive examination next year,” directing “bus drivers to” adhere to the official dress, not carry cigarettes, hookah liquor, or prescription medications, and cooperate with the Iraqi and Saudi security forces. Which will contribute to the number of pilgrims .  ”
    He concluded by saying, "This year, for the first time in its history, the Authority installed a GPS system on buses that facilitates the process of dispatching and tracking buses."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 3:37 am