Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist on the decline in dollar prices: My time and it will not reach its official price

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist on the decline in dollar prices: My time and it will not reach its official price Empty Economist on the decline in dollar prices: My time and it will not reach its official price

Post by Rocky Thu 09 May 2024, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist on the decline in dollar prices: My time and it will not reach its official price[/size]
    • Today 13:10

Information/Baghdad…
    Economist Nabil Jabbar Al-Ali ruled out, today, Thursday, that the dollar exchange rate against the dinar would reach its official rate set by the government and the Central Bank of Iraq at about 1,320 thousand dinars.
    Al-Ali told Al-Maalouma, “The decline in the dollar exchange rates will be temporary during the current period, and will not reach the threshold of its official price set by the government and the Central Bank at about 1,320 dinars for every 100 dollars.”
    He added, "The dollar has declined against the dinar in recent days due to a number of factors, the most important of which is the use of smart cards that enable business account holders to withdraw dollars abroad, which is a good reason for the decline in the value of the dollar."
    Today, Thursday, the exchange rates of the dollar against the dinar recorded a noticeable increase in the stock market and banking shops in the capital, Baghdad. Ended / 25 Q.

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 7:15 am