Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden will participate in a Gulf summit with the participation of Iraq in the middle of next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Biden will participate in a Gulf summit with the participation of Iraq in the middle of next month Empty Biden will participate in a Gulf summit with the participation of Iraq in the middle of next month

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2022, 5:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Biden will participate in a Gulf summit with the participation of Iraq in the middle of next month[/size]

[size=48]The visit schedule will include a summit that was invited by Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]US President Joe Biden will visit Saudi Arabia in the middle of next month, during which he will meet with the Saudi King and the Crown Prince, according to the Saudi Press Agency.[/size]
    [size=45]The visit schedule will include a summit that was called by Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz, which includes the leaders of the Gulf Cooperation Council, as well as Egypt, Jordan and Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The White House stated that Biden will travel to the Middle East from July 13 to 16, starting his visit in Israel and the West Bank before arriving in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.[/size]
    [size=45]The White House has not indicated whether Biden will meet with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.[/size]
    [size=45]"We can expect the president to meet with the crown prince," White House spokeswoman Karen-Jean-Pierre told Reuters news agency, in response to a question about not referring to this meeting.[/size]
    [size=45]Biden will end his trip in Saudi Arabia, where he will meet with nearly 10 leaders from Kuwait, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Qatar as well as Iraq, Jordan and Egypt, CNN reported.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:22 am