Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Is the expulsion of al-Maliki Muhammad al-Halbousi from his home?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Is the expulsion of al-Maliki Muhammad al-Halbousi from his home? Empty Is the expulsion of al-Maliki Muhammad al-Halbousi from his home?

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Is the expulsion of al-Maliki Muhammad al-Halbousi from his home?[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Hisham al-Rikabi, director of the office of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, revealed the fact that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi was expelled from al-Maliki's house.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Rikabi denied the news of al-Halbousi’s expulsion from al-Maliki’s house, saying: “Some malicious media sites circulated a news about the expulsion of the Speaker of Parliament from Nuri al-Maliki’s house,” stressing that “the news is not true because it is not from al-Maliki’s morals not to respect a person responsible in the state on this site.” or without it.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Rikabi called on the media to "be careful not to fall into the traps of the biased media."[/size]
    [size=45]And social networking sites circulated news that the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, had expelled Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his home, but al-Maliki's office denied this news.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:47 am