Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Committee of Seven: the Union of Forces for dialogues will return again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee of Seven: the Union of Forces for dialogues will return again  Empty Committee of Seven: the Union of Forces for dialogues will return again

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Aug 2014, 5:46 am

Committee of Seven: the Union of Forces for dialogues will return again 

25/08/2014 11:12 

BAGHDAD - morning, 
    said a member of the Committee of Seven - formed by the National Alliance for dialogue with the political blocs to form a government - Khalid al-Asadi, said union national forces will return to dialogue with the National Alliance, because the incident mosque crime and not sectarian. 
    between al-Asadi of the Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN ), "We believe that the crisis of the Union of the national forces began moving into the solution, and we expect the return of the Union to negotiate with the National Alliance of New to the formation of the next government, because of all these problems and outstanding issues will be resolved only through the formation of the government."
    and continued that "it is a serious mistake of Some parties conversion criminal incidents to incidents of sectarian, because what happened in the mosque Musab bin Omair not an accident sectarian, but a crime committed against innocent citizens, and we are waiting for official investigations in this regard. " 
    and announced gangs Daash terrorist yesterday, adopted for the killing of worshipers in a mosque Musab Bin Omair in Diyala province on Friday, which claimed the lives of tens of martyrs and wounded. 
    announced a spokesman for the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces team Qassim Atta, last Friday, the formation of a committee to investigate the incident Musab bin Omair mosque in Diyala province

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 10:26 pm