Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The crisis of salaries for Kurdistan employees is renewed between Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The crisis of salaries for Kurdistan employees is renewed between Baghdad and Erbil Empty The crisis of salaries for Kurdistan employees is renewed between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The crisis of salaries for Kurdistan employees is renewed between Baghdad and Erbil[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    Erbil
    [size=45]Once again, the crisis of salaries for the employees of the Kurdistan region is taking its toll on the region’s economy. The advance of the 200 billion dinars per month agreed with the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi, has not arrived for months, which is what prompts the Kurdistan government to work with the available oil revenues to meet the need, which is what The dispute with Baghdad deepens.[/size]
    [size=45]Muhammad Zangana, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, told UTV that “what was agreed upon regarding the 200 billion dinars from me was inaction. Out of 6 months, only two months were paid, and in the past months, the Kurdistan government was able to pay salaries from oil revenues.”[/size]
    [size=45]As the complex economic relationship between Baghdad and Erbil casts a heavy shadow on Kurdistan’s employees, the chronic disputes have become more complex, as Erbil sees it, accusing Baghdad of politicizing the issue and the judiciary, in the context of its rejection of the Federal Court’s decisions and preventing the region from disposing of its oil.[/size]
    [size=45]“The process is still complicated,” Nabil Jabbar Al-Ali, an economist, told UTV. There are special reasons that push the Kurdistan region to keep production and contracts, and also the federal government sees that the matter is a central issue, and that it has to deal with companies in the region as it deals with other companies in Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]The number of the region's employees, according to Kurdish sources, amounts to one million and 200 thousand employees, while their total monthly salaries amount to 700 million dollars, although the amount and number are also subject to dispute between Baghdad and Erbil.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:20 am