Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari: Plasschaert's briefing neglected those obstructing the course of the political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari: Plasschaert's briefing neglected those obstructing the course of the political process Empty Zebari: Plasschaert's briefing neglected those obstructing the course of the political process

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:58 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Zebari: Plasschaert's briefing neglected those obstructing the course of the political process[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]A member of the Political Bureau of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, confirmed this evening, Tuesday, that the briefing of the UN Representative in Iraq, Jenin Plasschaert, before the Security Council, had "positive" points, but he indicated that she "ignored" the obstacles to the course of the political process in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]"Mrs. Jeanine Plaschaert's briefing to the Security Council today had positive points," Zebari said on Twitter. However, he added, "But the briefing overlooked and neglected the actors obstructing the course of the political and constitutional process after the October 2021 elections, which the UN mission helped to accomplish and supervise."[/size]
    [size=45]He concluded by saying: "I neither see nor hear nor speak!! about the blockage."[/size]

[size=45]The United Nations Special Representative in Iraq, Jenin Hennis-Plasschaert, confirmed today, Tuesday, in her briefing before the Security Council, that the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , warning of "realistic dangers" that may herald more bloodshed in the country.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm