Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CLARIFICATION ISSUED BY ELECTRICITY REGARDING SERVICE AND COLLECTION

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CLARIFICATION ISSUED BY ELECTRICITY REGARDING SERVICE AND COLLECTION Empty CLARIFICATION ISSUED BY ELECTRICITY REGARDING SERVICE AND COLLECTION

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CLARIFICATION ISSUED BY ELECTRICITY REGARDING SERVICE AND COLLECTION
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]4 hours ago27

Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Electricity clarified the details of service and tax contracts with private companies.
    The ministry’s spokesman, Ahmed Moussa, told the official agency, and the news followed him, “The ministry has contracted with private sector companies to provide services and tax collection to citizens, provided that 12.9% of the revenue is for the investing companies and 87% for the Ministry of Electricity, and in accordance with the conditions and limitations related to employment and the provision of cadres, Pay their salaries and provide services to the low pressure networks, all of which are paid by the companies.
    He added, "The term of the contract with these companies was 5 years, and the ministry studied in the first year the criteria of experience, success and failure, as well as the extent of commitment to the decisions of each side, whether from the ministry or the investing companies."
    He pointed out, "Some companies continue with their tasks after their work's sobriety was confirmed, and others failed to work, and therefore the contract with them was terminated by mutual consent in the fundamentals."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 am