Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Barzani at the conclusion of the 14th KDP conference: Our basic work begins in the next st

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Barzani at the conclusion of the 14th KDP conference: Our basic work begins in the next st Empty President Barzani at the conclusion of the 14th KDP conference: Our basic work begins in the next st

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2022, 4:57 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President Barzani at the conclusion of the 14th KDP conference: Our basic work begins in the next stage[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Sunday, President Masoud Barzani announced the conclusion of the 14th Congress of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, which was held in the city of Dohuk.[/size]
    [size=45]In his speech, President Barzani said, "The conference succeeded, and we all succeeded, and there is no one who is surplus to the party from any position, and from any party," addressing his party by saying: "All of you were able to serve your party, I hope you will not grieve, and I hope that Accept the results in a brotherly spirit and proceed with your work.”[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, "There are some parties who formed a joint operations room. Is this room continuing?"[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani demanded that his party authorize him to address what he considered a defect that accompanied the 14th Congress, which is that no Yazidi Kurdish candidate won membership in the Central Committee of the Kurdistan Democratic Party.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdish leader stressed that as long as he and his late older brother Idris Barzani adhered to the will of the immortal Mullah Mustafa Barzani, noting that the first deputy head of the party, Nechirvan Barzani, and the second deputy, Masrour Barzani, must abide by the same will.[/size]
    [size=45]He continued by saying: "Our basic work will begin in the next stage, and we are serious about organizing the party and we are following up our relations with Baghdad and with all other political parties," addressing his party members by saying: "The issue is serious and needs your determination."[/size]
    [size=45]During his speech, the Kurdish leader touched on the stages of struggle that went through Kurdistan and the Barzani region in particular, stressing that they are from the "School of Sheikh Abdul Salam Barzani" who wanted to meet the British King George V to demand the independence of Kurdistan.[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani expressed his thanks to all members, supporters and masses of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and the people of Dohuk Governorate, calling on the party's institutions to start organizing their work in the light of the conference's outcomes, and concluded by saying: "We will be at the level of trust that you have given us."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 8:06 am