Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Faiq Zeidan: The parliamentary system experience is a failure par excellence, and I am in favor of c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Faiq Zeidan: The parliamentary system experience is a failure par excellence, and I am in favor of c Empty Faiq Zeidan: The parliamentary system experience is a failure par excellence, and I am in favor of c

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2022, 5:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Faiq Zeidan: The parliamentary system experience is a failure par excellence, and I am in favor of changing the system to a presidential one[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Wednesday, the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faeq Zeidan, described the experience of the parliamentary system in Iraq as a "failed" par excellence.[/size]
    [size=45]Zaidan said in an exclusive interview with Al-Baydar Center for Studies and Planning that “the experience of the parliamentary system in Iraq is a failure par excellence, and the events that you see in Iraq are evidence of that,” stressing that “with the change of the system to a presidential system, not a semi-presidential one.”[/size]
    [size=45]Zaidan added, "I was personally subjected to blackmail when I was nominated as the head of the Court of Cassation, and the voting process was delayed a year because of political blackmail."[/size]
    [size=45]Below is the text of the dialogue:[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:33 am