Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Washington conclude an executive agreement for a US grant that supports development in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Washington conclude an executive agreement for a US grant that supports development in I Empty Baghdad and Washington conclude an executive agreement for a US grant that supports development in I

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Nov 2022, 6:11 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Baghdad and Washington conclude an executive agreement for a US grant that supports development in Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Wednesday, Iraq and the United States of America signed an executive agreement for the development goals grant provided to Iraq to support development efforts.[/size]
    [size=45]And the Iraqi Minister of Planning, Muhammad Tamim, said in a press conference, that “the agreement came in conjunction with the first steps to start the new government its work,” noting that “the ministerial curriculum of this government adopts a realistic plan that can be implemented by ministries, independent bodies and local governments and with a joint responsibility for the government structure in all his joints.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Tamimi explained, “The promising plan included working to reform the economic, financial, and service sectors, and address poverty and unemployment, according to specific priorities, that allow the government to deal with these files and advance the service reality in all parts of Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]The minister stressed the importance of “the executive agreement for the development goals grant that was signed, as it will be supportive of achieving accelerated and comprehensive economic growth, as well as its contribution to restoring and strengthening citizens’ confidence in the state.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “work is underway through joint cooperation in a way that leads to meeting the needs of vulnerable population groups, and addressing the results and repercussions of the war against terrorism,” adding: “The signing of the executive agreement will be valid for a period of five years starting from the date of signing, and it comes within the framework of the agreement.” The strategic relationship of friendship and cooperation between Iraq and America, as well as in accordance with the economic and technical cooperation agreement between the two countries.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:42 am