Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Electricity: 7,500 megawatts of available energy depends on Iranian gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Electricity: 7,500 megawatts of available energy depends on Iranian gas Empty Iraq Electricity: 7,500 megawatts of available energy depends on Iranian gas

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Nov 2022, 5:58 am

Iraq Electricity: 7,500 megawatts of available energy depends on Iranian gas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-11-30 03:06

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity confirmed, on Wednesday, that about 7,500 megawatts of energy available to the ministry depends on the Iranian gas supplied.
    The ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Musa, told Shafaq News agency, "Iraq relies about 7,500 megawatts on the Iranian gas fuel supplied, in light of the incompleteness of the fuel plan and the incomplete rehabilitation and development of the gas fields, which the Ministry of Oil is working on in a large and diligent manner with government directives." By investing gas fields and reducing combustion," stressing that "the incompleteness of this plan will keep Iraq in need of the supplied gas."
    Moussa added, "Any decline in the release of the supplied gas or failure to pay the amounts will greatly affect the feeding of our generating stations, and thus this will be reflected in energy productivity."
    The Electricity spokesman said it was likely that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani's visit to Iran, the issue of gas and its release, will be part of his talks with Iran."
    Iraq suffers from a deficit in electric power, and this deficit increases in the summer with the high demand for it, which prompts citizens to seek the help of private generators, which raise their prices significantly with the shortage in national electric power.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:36 am