Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government decision to increase the agricultural area for the current agricultural season

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government decision to increase the agricultural area for the current agricultural season  Empty A government decision to increase the agricultural area for the current agricultural season

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 5:42 am

A government decision to increase the agricultural area for the current agricultural season 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministries of Water Resources and Agriculture decided, on Wednesday, to increase the agricultural area for the current agricultural season.
    The government media cell said in a statement, "The Minister of Water Resources, Awn Diab Abdullah, chaired the meeting of the permanent joint committee between the ministries of water resources and agriculture, to consider expanding the winter agricultural plan for this year, according to what was stated in the Cabinet's decision, which specified a review of the plan." The winter crops after 11/25, in light of developments in the water situation.
    She added, "The two ministries agreed to add an area of ​​one million dunums to the approved winter agricultural plan, so that the total area cultivated based on surface water would be (2,500) million dunums." 
    And she continued, "This comes as a result of the relative improvement in water imports as a result of the rainfall and torrential rains that swept the governorates during the past few days," pointing out that "the conferees emphasized focusing on the areas located on the main rivers, creeks, and canals."

Views 90
    Added 11/30/2022 - 5:45 PM
    Updated 12/01/2022 - 1:44 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 1:50 am