Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Less than $7.. Iraq reveals the average price of oil exported to Jordan in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Less than $7.. Iraq reveals the average price of oil exported to Jordan in a month Empty Less than $7.. Iraq reveals the average price of oil exported to Jordan in a month

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Dec 2022, 5:23 am

Less than $7.. Iraq reveals the average price of oil exported to Jordan in a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-03 00:31
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" revealed, on Saturday, that the average price of crude oil exported to Jordan amounted to 75.67 dollars last November.
    Thus, Iraq sold one barrel of crude oil to Jordan in November for less than 6,747 dollars from the official selling price announced by the Ministry of Oil, which is 82,417 dollars, according to statistics issued by the ministry.
    "The total oil exports to Jordan during last November amounted to 300,230 barrels," SOMO said in statistics published on its website, noting that "the export rate amounted to 10,000 barrels per day."
    Somo added, "The average price of a barrel sold to Jordan amounted to 77.33 dollars," indicating that "the value of imports from Jordan's oil exports during one month amounted to 23,216,785 dollars."  
    In September 2021, Jordan received shipments of oil under an agreement to buy 10,000 barrels per day of crude oil from the Kirkuk fields to meet part of the local demand, before it stopped it in February 2022 as a result of the expiration of the contract to start again last April, to be stopped in August. To return again last September.
    It is noteworthy that Iraq exports crude oil at preferential prices to Jordan through tank trucks at a rate of approximately 10,000 barrels per day.
    Last Thursday, the Ministry of Oil announced the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of October, indicating that they amounted to (99) million (867) thousand and (946) barrels, with revenues amounting to (8.231) billion dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:41 am