Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Under the presidency of Iraq.. The launch of the Forum of Ancient Civilizations in Baghdad (photos)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Under the presidency of Iraq.. The launch of the Forum of Ancient Civilizations in Baghdad (photos) Empty Under the presidency of Iraq.. The launch of the Forum of Ancient Civilizations in Baghdad (photos)

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2022, 4:37 am

[size=35][size=35]Under the presidency of Iraq.. The launch of the Forum of Ancient Civilizations in Baghdad (photos)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-04 | 02:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Sunday, the work of the Forum of Ancient Civilizations, in its sixth edition, kicked off in the capital, Baghdad, with an international presence, while Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein announced the return of 18,000 smuggled artifacts.

Hussein said, in his speech during the opening of the forum, that "the world is facing great challenges due to crises and different interests," noting that "cultural dialogue is a condition for enhancing understanding."

He added, "Most civilisations[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I was subjected to various threats, and terrorism had a hand in destroying the monuments of civilization, but these terrorist acts cannot obliterate history."

He pointed out, "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It adopts a participatory vision, and there is a responsibility before it in the future to take the lead in joint cooperation," noting that "the challenges of climate change require joint cooperation." He noted that "the

Forum of Civilizations is a diplomatic approach to support global efforts in facing challenges," noting that "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]At different times, he was subjected to systematic theft to smuggle his cultural heritage.”

He pointed out that “the Iraqi government has made efforts to stop sabotage operations against antiquities, as more than 18,000 smuggled artifacts were returned,” expressing his “hope to strengthen bilateral cooperation and coordination to return all stolen antiquities.” He continued ,

"The Civilizational Forum is an opportunity for qualitative communication."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:36 pm