Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration: the return of more than 250 displaced persons to their areas of original residence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration: the return of more than 250 displaced persons to their areas of original residence Empty Immigration: the return of more than 250 displaced persons to their areas of original residence

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 5:11 am

[size=46]Immigration: the return of more than 250 displaced persons to their areas of original residence[/size]
    Iraq
    10:42 - 2022-12-05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Migration and Displacement announced the return of more than 250 displaced persons to their areas, in preparation for the closure of a camp in Mosul.
    A statement by the ministry stated, "In line with the government program to end the displacement file and close the camps, the Minister of Migration and Displacement, Evan Faeq Jabro, announced the return of (268) displaced persons from the fifth Al-Jada'a camp in Mosul to their original areas of residence (Mosul, Qayyarah, Al-Sharqat, Al-Qarraj, Makhmur, Hammam Al-Alil). in preparation for its closure.
    Jabro confirmed, according to the statement, "the presence of other return meals and in greater numbers, according to their desire to return in the coming days, in coordination with the International Organization for Migration (IOM)," noting that "they were handed sums of money in exchange for transportation, and follow-up on their needs and requests after their return."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:09 am