Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals developments in the retirement and social security law legislation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance reveals developments in the retirement and social security law legislation Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals developments in the retirement and social security law legislation

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 5:18 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance reveals developments in the retirement and social security law legislation[/size]
    Iraq
    17:02 - 2022-12-04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sajjad Salem, revealed, on Sunday, the latest developments in the legislation of the retirement and social security law, indicating that the law is still subject to discussions and the opinions of representatives and blocs within the Finance Committee.
    Salem said in a press interview, "The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives is still receiving proposals about the law in order to ripen the law," stressing that "the ripening of the law takes time."
    He added that "the retirement and social security law are among the important laws that affect the life of the citizen," noting that "the law is still subject to discussions and the opinions of representatives and blocs within the Finance Committee." 
    Salem pointed out that "the law will contribute to the inclusion of the largest number in social security." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:43 am