Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: Iraqi society seized the initiative in confronting terrorist groups

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: Iraqi society seized the initiative in confronting terrorist groups Empty Al-Sudani: Iraqi society seized the initiative in confronting terrorist groups

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Dec 2022, 4:31 am

[size=46]Al-Sudani: Iraqi society seized the initiative in confronting terrorist groups[/size]
    Iraq
    17:34 - 2022-12-29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani affirmed that the Iraqi society is cooperating resolutely with the security forces to achieve security and stability.
    The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani received a delegation of Sheikhs of the Shammar clans in Nineveh Governorate, headed by Sheikh Faisal Haroush al-Jarba, and in the presence of the deputy commander of joint operations." 
    The statement added that "the delegation talked about the reality of Nineveh Governorate, and the security requirements necessary to ensure stability in it with all its components, in addition to calling for improving the service and economic situation in all districts and districts of the governorate and improving its reality." 
    The delegation appreciated, according to the statement, the noble positions of the Prime Minister, for the speedy response and for taking the necessary security measures, regarding the martyrdom of Sheikh Suhail Al-Najm, one of the sheikhs of the Shammar tribe, in a cowardly terrorist incident.
    And the statement continued, "Al-Sudani welcomed the clan delegation, praising the heroic stances of the indigenous Iraqi clans, as well as appreciating the martyr's heroic stance and his courageous response to the terrorists." 
    Al-Sudani stressed, according to the statement, that "the Iraqi society has seized the initiative in confronting terrorist groups, and is cooperating resolutely with the security forces in order to achieve security and stability and protect civil peace."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 9:34 pm