Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The challenges facing Iraqi society are mostly economically rooted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The challenges facing Iraqi society are mostly economically rooted Empty Al-Sudani: The challenges facing Iraqi society are mostly economically rooted

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2023, 4:41 am

Al-Sudani: The challenges facing Iraqi society are mostly economically rooted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    On Wednesday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani considered that most of the challenges and problems facing Iraqi society have economic roots, stressing the necessity of adhering to the duties and taxes imposed and not circumventing them to support local products.
    This came in a speech he delivered during the launch of the conference on reforming the tax system in Iraq.
    Al-Sudani said in his speech, “Within a year of the current Iraqi government’s life, we identified one of the five priorities, which is economic reform. We did not set this word as a slogan or a temporary goal, but rather it came through a realistic reading and inevitable result of the problems and challenges facing Iraqi society, most of which have economic roots.” ".
    He follows..

Views 38
    Added 12/06/2023 - 11:05 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:31 am