Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Immigration: The government pays great attention to the file of the return of the displa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Immigration: The government pays great attention to the file of the return of the displa Empty Minister of Immigration: The government pays great attention to the file of the return of the displa

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2023, 4:33 am

[size=46]Minister of Immigration: The government pays great attention to the file of the return of the displaced[/size]
    Iraq
    17:15 - 2023-01-15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Minister of Immigration Evan Faiq Jabro confirmed today, Sunday, that the government attaches great importance to the file of the return of the displaced, especially Jurf al-Nasr.

The ministry said in a statement, "The Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Evan Faeq Jabro, discussed today with a number of sheikhs and notables of the Jurf al-Nasr district, led by Sheikh Muwafaq al-Janabi, the file of voluntarily returning the displaced to their liberated areas and providing a safe environment to end the displacement file, turn the page on displacement and support the file." stability for those returning home.

She added that "the conditions of the displaced people living in the slums of the Bzeibiz region of Anbar Governorate were discussed, and their needs were met and their standard was raised at all levels." 

She emphasized that "the government pays great attention to the file of the return of the displaced, especially the displaced of Jurf al-Nasr," noting that "the ministry continues to provide support to the displaced in slums with all the necessary needs, including changing tents seasonally, in addition to providing in-kind, food and household assistance."

The tribal delegation praised "the ministry's efforts and the service it is doing to the displaced families in providing them with the necessary assistance and needs, and working to encourage them to return to their original areas of residence."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:54 pm