Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese consultant explains the provisions of Article 14 of the Money Recovery Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese consultant explains the provisions of Article 14 of the Money Recovery Law Empty Sudanese consultant explains the provisions of Article 14 of the Money Recovery Law

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 4:23 am

[size=46]Sudanese consultant explains the provisions of Article 14 of the Money Recovery Law[/size]
    Economie
    12:49 - 2023-01-31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed Iraq's efforts to obtain full membership in the International Financial Action Organization, while clarifying the provisions of Article 14 of the Money Recovery Law.
    Salih said in a press statement, "The first amendment to the Iraq Money Recovery Fund Law No. 7 of 2019 added an explicit text mentioned in the provisions of Article 14 of it, indicating the obligation of the government when concluding investment or economic agreements with any country that has funds for Iraq covered by the provisions of this law." the law by concluding agreements with those countries to recover the money.”
    He added that "what the Prime Minister signed during his recent visit to France regarding money laundering crimes is based on the text of Article 14 of the law," noting that "Iraq seeks to obtain full membership in the International Financial Action Organization, which is based in Paris and belongs to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and International Development concerned." In the field of international cooperation to combat money laundering activities, crime funds and terrorism.
    He pointed out that "
    Earlier, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani visited the French capital, Paris, which included the signing of a number of memorandums of understanding in combating corruption, recovering Iraqi funds, protecting antiquities, supporting scientific research, and training diplomats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:49 pm