Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim calls on the House of Representatives to pass legislation concerned with fulfilling the tea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim calls on the House of Representatives to pass legislation concerned with fulfilling the tea Empty Al-Hakim calls on the House of Representatives to pass legislation concerned with fulfilling the tea

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2023, 4:07 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Hakim calls on the House of Representatives to pass legislation concerned with fulfilling the teacher's rights[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-03-01 | 01:02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Localities
    The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, called today, Wednesday, for the Iraqi parliament to seek the approval of legislation concerned with fulfilling the rights of the Iraqi teacher.

Al-Hakim said in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, "On the feast of the builders of the glories of nations and the pioneers of knowledge, we congratulate the teachers of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on their feast, and we call on the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1748494080/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85/ar/]Ministry of Education[/url] and the Iraqi government to pay more attention to this important segment on which society relies in raising its generations and correcting their behavior as well as educating them."

During the statement, he called on the House of Representatives, and in particular the Parliamentary Wisdom Bloc, to "seek to pass legislation concerned with fulfilling the rights of the Iraqi teacher," calling on teachers to "focus on promoting the values, principles and ethics of their students in order to preserve society and its safety."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:21 am