Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the joint press conference between the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Secretary-Gene

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of the joint press conference between the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Secretary-Gene Empty Details of the joint press conference between the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Secretary-Gene

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2023, 4:43 am

Details of the joint press conference between the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Secretary-General of the United Nations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 00:44 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein announced Iraq's aspiration to hold "political and regional issues" consultations with UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres during his visit to Baghdad.
    Hussein said in a joint press conference with Guterres, who arrived in Baghdad after midnight on Tuesday: "We thank the Secretary-General for his visit to Iraq, which came in response to an official invitation."
    He stressed that "our relationship with the United Nations is strong, and we look forward to holding meetings and discussions with the Secretary-General on internal files and regional and international issues."
    For his part, Guterres said that he was "happy with his visit to Iraq, and we are confident that the Iraqis will overcome the security and political challenges."
    Guterres welcomed "the government's efforts to return Iraqis from outside the country."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:45 am