Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PRESS RELEASE (Minister of Foreign Affairs)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PRESS RELEASE (Minister of Foreign Affairs) Empty PRESS RELEASE (Minister of Foreign Affairs)

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:51 am

PRESS RELEASE (Minister of Foreign Affairs)

Today at 9:53 am

Received Iraqi Foreign His Majesty King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia on the first of the month of August this when it was announced openly that it is defective and shame that these terrorists are killing the soul that God has forbidden to kill her, and proud to publish them, all in the name of religion, and religion innocent of them , Vhohua Bnqaúh the image of Islam and humanity and clarity and plastered him all the bad qualities by their actions and their insolence and fresh crimes.

Paying tribute to the Iraqi Foreign Ministry this position would like to confirm that the suffering of Iraq and the region from terrorist attack led "Daash" but targeting Arabism and Islam, and that terrorism is taking different forms of groups and organizations under the nose of the international community and all institutions and organizations, as if what is happening to kill and displace and the targeting of places of worship and religious minorities in Iraq and the region and flagrant violations of human rights and crimes against humanity is not meant.

Therefore demands that Iraq countries of the world and especially the Arab world and the Islamic condemn the terrorist acts committed against the innocent citizens condemn the clear and explicit regulations Daash terrorist and al-Qaeda and armed groups that fall under its umbrella and stand united in dry up the sources of terrorism and armed and financed and condemn the countries that supported, also welcomes the ministry of all efforts to combat terrorism and extremism, and to suggest that Iraq was a pioneer in the organization of the international conference to combat terrorism, which was held in Baghdad for a period of 12-13 / 3/2014 and activated in order to serve the region and the entire world in defeating terrorism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 10:16 am