Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The emergence of the Phoenix Businesswomen's Club on International Women's Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The emergence of the Phoenix Businesswomen's Club on International Women's Day Empty The emergence of the Phoenix Businesswomen's Club on International Women's Day

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 6:15 am

[size=38]The emergence of the Phoenix Businesswomen's Club on International Women's Day[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 7, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Arab Cultural Summit for Businesswomen was held for the period (5-6 / March 2023), on the occasion of International Women's Day, in coordination with a number of distinguished businesswomen from Baghdad and the provinces.
    The conference discussed the axis of culture and economy and their developmental role to contribute to building people and nations, and how to deepen the idea of ​​partnership between “educated elites” and “businesswomen” through community development programs to draw a future free of violence and ignorance).
    The writer, Muhammad Rashid, the moderator of the session, said: 10 distinguished women participated, each in her specialty, Dr. Abeer Al-Jalabi, an expert and former undersecretary in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, a doctor, pharmacist, university professor, media person, a civil society woman, an expert in law, and others. The session continued for hours in presenting fruitful ideas in order to consolidate the idea of ​​this partnership. .
    In conclusion, a recommendation was made within the final statement to establish (The Phoenix Club for Arab Businesswomen), which emerged from the Arab Cultural Summit Conference, to confirm the pioneering role of educated businesswomen and their role in human development and building societies. A number of women were honored with the International Golden Phoenix Award for Distinguished Women
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:28 pm