Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Parliamentary Finance: confirming all contracts and appointments in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Parliamentary Finance: confirming all contracts and appointments in the 2023 budget Empty Member of the Parliamentary Finance: confirming all contracts and appointments in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 6:01 am

Member of the Parliamentary Finance: confirming all contracts and appointments in the 2023 budget
    • Time: 03/10/2023 12:45:48

• Read: 936 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Moein Al-Kazemi, confirmed that all contracts and appointments are confirmed in the 2023 budget.
    Al-Kadhimi told {Euphrates News} agency: "The budget for the year 2023 contains fixing contracts, appointing holders of higher degrees, fixing contracts for ministries and companies from self-financing, as well as fixing lecturers on permanent staffing."
    He added, "The file of those whose contracts were terminated by the members of the Popular Mobilization Forces, who number more than 30,000, has been resolved."
    Al-Kazemi pointed out, "There is reluctance in the termination of their contracts from the army and police, and the Ministries of Defense and Interior bear this in not completing their work in this file."
    During their meeting yesterday, the presidents and the ministers stressed the importance of speeding up the approval of the general budget law "to implement the components of the government program, which flows into the implementation of programs and service projects for citizens."

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:01 pm