Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO intends to launch new projects in Iraq, including its support in the field of cyber security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO intends to launch new projects in Iraq, including its support in the field of cyber security Empty NATO intends to launch new projects in Iraq, including its support in the field of cyber security

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 1:58 pm

NATO intends to launch new projects in Iraq, including its support in the field of cyber security

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-14 05:55
    Font

Shafaq News/ Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fuad Hussein, discussed today, Tuesday, with the commander of the NATO mission in Iraq, Lieutenant General Giovanni Iannucci, the launch of a number of new projects in the country, including his support in the field of cybersecurity.
    This came during Hussein's meeting with Lieutenant General Iannucci, according to a statement issued by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry.

The statement stated that during the meeting, they reviewed the tasks carried out by the NATO mission in Iraq, which are training the Iraqi security forces and providing military advice in cooperation with the Ministry of Defense and the National Security Advisory, as well as starting new projects, including supporting Iraq in the field of cybersecurity.
    The importance of the minister's upcoming visit to Brussels this month, and his meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stotelberg, was also discussed, according to the statement.
    For his part, Lieutenant General Iannucci expressed his happiness for the fruitful cooperation between the concerned Iraqi authorities and the NATO mission in Iraq in facilitating the mission's tasks to achieve its desired goals, pointing to the importance of Iraq's security and stability for the region and for NATO.
    He affirmed the alliance's desire to consolidate relations with Iraq in the next phase on the political level, and not be limited to the military and security level.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:23 pm