Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: The social welfare ration will be 12 and not less than 10 rations for the food basket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: The social welfare ration will be 12 and not less than 10 rations for the food basket Empty Trade: The social welfare ration will be 12 and not less than 10 rations for the food basket

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:50 pm

[size=46]Trade: The social welfare ration will be 12 and not less than 10 rations for the food basket[/size]
    Iraq
    19:07 - 2023-03-15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Commerce revealed its measures to control the rise in food prices, while noting that 12 shares will be distributed during the current year.
    "The ministry has taken several measures to control the rise in food prices and their impact on the citizen, including the food basket and the share of social welfare, as well as the launch of a special share for the month of Ramadan," said the assistant general manager of the General Company for Food Trade in the Ministry of Commerce.

He pointed out, "The importance of supporting the private sector by the state, and this sector cannot be active without providing support to it," noting that "the ministry's procedures contributed to reducing the burden on citizens and strengthened confidence in the government."

He explained, "The food basket contains sugar, oil, pasta, rice, and legumes (lentils and chickpeas). It is possible to increase these items, while the social welfare share includes milk, tea, and zero flour, in addition to sugar and oil."

He pointed out, "The Council of Ministers agreed to provide families with the Ramadan portion, which contains half a kilo of starch, 5 kilos of zero flour, a layer of eggs, and a kilo of noodles, and this diversity belongs to the Iraqi family."

Regarding the rations that will be distributed, Al-Amiri stated, "The share of social welfare will be 12, and no less than 10 rations for the food basket."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 am