Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Passing the salary scale will not be delayed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Passing the salary scale will not be delayed Empty Deputy: Passing the salary scale will not be delayed

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2023, 4:37 am

[size=46]Deputy: Passing the salary scale will not be delayed[/size]
    Iraq
    21:54 - 2023-03-18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The federal government has completed the approval of the salary scale, while the House of Representatives is awaiting its arrival to start reading and voting on it.

Representative Ali Al-Mashkoor said in a press interview, "The salary scale will be fair to all segments, and the parliament will discuss the draft expected to arrive in order to proceed with the amendment of what can be amended if notes from the representatives are recorded," noting that "passing the salary scale will not be delayed."

Al-Mashkoor continued, "Any bill must take the path of reading first and second, especially the ladder, which will be in the form of a law and will be quickly initiated by Parliament."

Large segments of employees in Iraq are awaiting the approval of the salary adjustment scale law, especially with a large difference in salaries between one ministry and another.

Earlier, the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the salary scale law would include an increase in the salaries of the lower grades by 150%, and that the minimum nominal salary (the tenth grade) be 425,000 dinars, while the law also includes granting 50% allowances to improve living for all employees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:16 am