Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judge Haider Hanoun talks about the accused Diaa al-Musawi and new details in the theft of the centu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judge Haider Hanoun talks about the accused Diaa al-Musawi and new details in the theft of the centu Empty Judge Haider Hanoun talks about the accused Diaa al-Musawi and new details in the theft of the centu

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2023, 5:07 am

[rtl]Judge Haider Hanoun talks about the accused Diaa al-Musawi and new details in the theft of the century[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The head of the Integrity Commission, Haider Hanoun, confirmed that the accused, Diaa al-Moussawi, is not the last in the list of those accused of stealing tax secretariats, while indicating the adoption of secret procedures in completing the case and track the rest of the money.[/rtl]

[rtl]Hanoun said, according to the official agency, that "investigations into the case of theft of tax secretariats are continuing, and Diaa al-Moussawi was the last accused, and he is not the last in theft of tax secretariats," stressing that " There are other suspects, and the list will be long, and our procedures are in a phase of secrecy.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The secret procedures serve the investigation to reach the other suspects and the whereabouts of the stolen money."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hanoun revealed, "The money that has been returned so far is approximately 400 billion dinars, and we are trying to recover all the money and real estate to return it to the treasury state."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued, "The Integrity Commission has many corruption files, some of which are confidential and cannot be disclosed, because the release of information will lead to the loss of funds and the escape from the accused, and when the procedures for any file are completed." , we will announce it through the media."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:16 pm